Let Us Take Inventory Off Your Hands
Incora™ Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) programs offer a variety of stocking solutions to hold your inventory at our global network of distribution centers, provide more space on your shop floor, lower your overhead costs, and greatly reduce the chance of shortages. Incora reduces complexity and increases reliability so our customers can focus on their mission critical operations
As part of our VMI services, our Just-in-Time (JIT) and Direct Line Feed (DLF) services optimize your product supply and replenishment to the shop floor, ensuring a smooth flow of materials at the right quantities.
Incora provides the right amount of materials to keep your operations moving. Not more. Not less. Just right.
Benefits of Incora VMI Services
- Cost Savings and Greater Profitability: Buffer inventory stored at Incora facilities to lower inventory carrying costs, improve cash flow, and reduce inventory spend through optimal replenishment quantities
- Optimized Replenishment: Robust and reliable inventory management processes for efficient capture of usage and timely replenishment, reducing the chance of stock shortages and data entry errors while reducing excess and obsolete inventory
- Convenient Payment: Consolidation of vendor base in a single monthly invoice, reflective of actual inventory usage
- Expert Implementation and Support: Best practice project management, eliminating risk during implementation, along with sophisticated IT support infrastructure
- Customized Solutions: Flexible and tailored service structures with direct delivery to specified build line locations for our customers and their sub-contractors
- Improved Forecasting: Software and tools to closely monitor and analyze consumption at point of use and develop more accurate demand forecasts and inventory optimization
- Reliability: Right first time and with zero defects, with customized Key Performance Indicators to ensure we meet or exceed your expectations
- Improved Space Usage: On-site inventory reductions that maximize free up space on the shop floor for higher value work
Our VMI Services brought one manufacturer 80% reductions in inventory carrying costs while eliminating shortages and line stops.
Shop Floor Inventory Solutions
We provide a range of part presentation and storage options for your shop floor, including:
- Storage Bins
- Vending Machines
- Flammable Cabinets
- Racking Systems
Our implementation experts will provide your facilities with a lean solution that integrates well within your operations. The result is improved product access and facilitated productivity.
Just-in-Time and Direct Line Feed Management
Our ongoing monitoring supports your operations with an optimized amount of stock determined by advanced data analytics, closely monitored inventory levels, and automatic replenishment that avoids stock-outs.
We use smartphone scanners, inventory planning tools, and software solutions to:
- Track consumption
- Manage expirations
- Maintain continuous data visibility
- Collect usage data at the point of use
- Initiate automatic order replenishment
Automatic invoicing and tailored reporting allow greater visibility into your optimal inventory levels, so you can reduce investment in unnecessary stock and increase stock turnover.
Our solution is delivered completely customized to your specific needs and space restraints. By working closely with you to understand your unique requirements, Incora identifies opportunities to improve efficiency, eliminate waste, increase productivity, and reduce costs.
A Leader in Vendor Managed Inventory
As a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions, Incora delivers responsive systems that address the distinct needs of demanding industries.
Contact us to learn more about how our Vendor Managed Inventory services can improve your operations.